This 20+4 pin PSU Power supply tester with LCD digital readout is a powerful tool for testing your PC’s power supply. This tester is compatible with ATX, BTX, and ITX motherboard configurations and will help you avoid expensive damage to your computer. This unit is capable of testing multiple connectors: both 20- and 24-pin power supplies, SATA power, Pentium 4 power connectors, 6-pin PCI-Express power connectors, 8-pin CPU connectors, floppy drive connectors, and standard 4-pin power supply connectors. Equipped with four alarms, this tester will alert you of lower or higher P.G. values, lower voltage, over voltage, and no voltage. Its robust design is made to last and is suitable for both the ambitious hobby user or the specialized tradesman
Power Supply Tester IV
- Easily test your computer power supply and avoid damage to computer equipment | No batteries required
- Compatible with ATX, BTX, ITX power supplies
- Voltage Source: 20/24pin (ATX-connector) | Voltage Test: +3.3V, +5V, +VSB, and +12V
- Size: 4.75” x 2.5” / 12.07cm x 6.35cm; Color: Black
- Package Contents: 1x Digital Power Supply Tester, 1x Instruction Sheet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.